Reduce Your Medical Costs Before Treatment
When you want to obtain the best treatment, you may choose a specialist, facility, or other health care provider that is not in your insurance network or a procedure that is not covered by your insurance plan. You may need to “self-pay” for a substantial part of the procedure. MCA experts are here to negotiate the best possible price and payment terms, UPFRONT, before treatment.
Our Prospective Negotiation Process Will Help You:
- Retain the right provider at a fee that better fits your financial situation
- Solidify competitive price, terms, and scheduling, and save you money before treatment
- Achieve peace-of-mind as we tactfully handle the financial arrangements with your provider
When Should I Use Prospective Negotiation?
- You have not yet had treatment performed
- You have an estimate in excess of $10,000, for:
- Out-of-network & non-covered treatment
- Self-pay situations
- Specialist & elective cases
- Complex or experimental care
How Do I Get Started?
Submit your case overview here and we will call you for a consultation